If you’re a general contractor, developer, or industrial property owner and are planning to demolish your industrial structure, our demolition experience will help remove your structure in the most efficient and lowest cost manner.
S.K. Choppin Demolition, Inc. provides industrial demolition services with a focus on delivering a positive experience to each and every one of our clients. We pride ourselves on reliability, integrity, and clear communication at every step of your project.
Why choose S.K. Choppin Demolition for your next demolition project?
- Perfect safety record with zero incidents since founding the company
- Utilization of integrated cloud-based mobile field information system called FieldLens, with all field personnel reporting daily into the system, producing a valuable data stream from the field to our clients.
- Fleet of owned equipment, including Caterpillar brand skid steers
- Highly trained and deeply experienced teams of operators and laborers
- Numerous positive testimonials, including clients such as the Salvation Army, demonstrating excellence in “on time and on budget” performance, communications, competitive pricing, and highlighting our capabilities as a world-class demolition contractor
Our turnkey industrial demolition process includes:
- Preparation, processing and issuance of demolition permits and AQMD notice
- Utility disconnect services
- Structure demolition and debris removal
- Asbestos abatement and hazardous material remediation
- Fulfillment of city or agency recycling requirements
- Electronic copies of all permit paperwork and final inspection sign off uploaded and supplied to client through FieldLens system
- Manufacturing Facilies
- Industrial Storage
- Industrial Municipal Facilities
- Rigging and Heavy Lift
- Plant and Equipment Relocation, Repositioning, and Movement
- Investment Asset Recovery